Thursday, 5 May 2011
Anyway (with the help of Nigel) this is what I came up with:
• Evil re-Incarnate (my favourite)
• Past Present: Future ImPerfect (I quite like this too).
• Enter a world where nothing is as it was … or as it will be.
• Abandon hope all ye who enter here (terrible).
• Perversity, thy name is the Demi-Monde (even more terrible).
• $5 million for her life … but how much for her soul.
• Where reality has never been more real … or more dangerous.
• The weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportionate to its strangeness (a quote from Laplace)
• Evil is a never just a game.
• Evil plays to win.
• Evil never obeys the rules.
• Virtual unReality.
• Virtual Evil.
• History has come back to haunt us.
• History takes its revenge.
• Our past has come back to haunt us.
• Our past takes its revenge.
• It’s impossible to contain evil.
• You can imagine evil but you can’t contain it.
• A game with rules and without conscience.
• Virtually evil.
• In the Demi-Monde trust nobody … not even yourself.
• Survival is never just a game.
• unReal Estate
Nigel’s suggestions were:
• The past couldn't be more intense... the future more imperfect.
• Evil unbound
• Virtually real. Practically inescapable. Totally evil.
• Get with the Program.
• Persecution, Terror, Genocide... we've got an app for that (this is too close to the apple ads, but I'm sure you could get something good out of that)
• It's not quite as simple as that...
• Now, that's strange
• Two young girls and one world war.
• A future, haunted by the past
• A whole world of pain.
• To lose one girl, Mr President, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness (not really).
• NOW your fucked! (not really, again)
• Games without frontiers. It's a knockout. (not really, again, sorry)
• "Occult Stalinist Nazi Vampires versus the Lesbian Supremacists." (really)
It’ll be interesting to see what HC finally decide but it was a fun exercise anyway.