Monday 19 December 2011

ROD ON THE RADIO

'The Demi-Monde: Winter' is out on the 27th December in the States so the promo people at HarperCollins have orgainsed a couple of radio slots.

The first is with Giovanni Gelati ('Gelati's Scoop') on BlogTalkRadio on 26th December at 4:45 pm EST (that's 10:45 pm my time) and the second is with Dr Alvin Augustus Jones on WHFS-AM 1580 (CBS Radio-Washington) this one scheduled for 06:30 am EST (12:30 pm) on the 27th December.

I suppose that's one of the consequences of having the book coming out after the holidays (prrsumably to garner some of those book token pressies) ... I'll have to stay unsquiffed all thru Boxing Day.

2 comments:

  1. You're also on Forbidden Planet's 2011 book list:

    http://forbiddenplanet.com/picks/best-books-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that ML, I musta missed it. #15 isn't bad I suppose ...

    ReplyDelete